2013 was a great year for AIS — we worked on exciting projects for our terrific clients, built some cool apps and won some cool awards. We were honored with the 2013 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud Practice Award and are among the first Amazon Web Services partners to earn a “SharePoint on AWS” competency. And throughout the year, we wrote and blogged about our passion for cloud computing, SharePoint, going mobile, and doing “more with less” for our government and commercial clients.
Here’s a round-up of 2013’s most popular posts and series, in case you missed them:
- Web API: Mixing Traditional & Verb-Based Routing
- Greg Hill’s series on Localization of Xcode iOS Apps (part one, part two, part three and part four)
- Bootstrap with LESS
- Sharing Code Between Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- New Features in SharePoint 2013 For Your Intranet
- Live Streaming With IIS Media Services
- Automated SharePoint 2013 Deployment on Amazon Web Services
- Solving the SharePoint 2013 Calendar Recurrence Bug
- Accessing an IIS Express Site From an iPad
- And Sam Larko’s series on PowerShell For SharePoint Developers (part one, part two and part three)
We have big plans for the blog for 2014 — more posts, more events and more compelling content from the entire AIS team. Stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and check out our Events page for details on our free presentations and webinars.
Happy holidays, and thanks for reading!